Saturday, 21 May 2011

Brit Quilt Swap 2011

Today I finally got round to selecting my fabrics to use for the front of my quilt. After at least half an hour of dithering between plain, patterned, marble effect etc I decided on these. It turns out that this was going to be the easiest part of the Brit Quilt Swap process.
Once I returned home I proceeded to cut and piece together all the different sections of the quilt. It became apparent really quickly that what I thought of as a simple straight forward design suitable for a beginner to produce was in fact a total blooming nightmare as I had no concept of how difficult curves are to sew and piece together.


  1. I am still trying to welcome you to blog land, there has been a problem posting. Good luck with your future blogs

  2. Well done Jo you did it. Welcome to my blog I hope you enjoy it.